|Зарплата||260000 - 320000р.|
|Требуемый опыт||От 3 лет|
|Опубликована||13 октября 2021 г.|
We’re looking for an awesome Python Engineer to join our growing engineering team which spans Australia, US, UK and Europe. You'll need to be able to work well in a highly autonomous and diverse environment while being able to prioritise effectively.
What you'll do:
- Our stack is comprised of many languages, technologies and services, including: Python/Django, Celery, Golang, React, GraphQL, Docker and AWS.
- You will work across all of these to deliver critical customer features and major technological improvements. This will include contributing to our backend, web-app, mobile app and infrastructure / configuration management codebases.
- You will develop abstractions and best practices across the entire stack to make us a more efficient engineering team and to help us build better products for our customers.
- You will work closely with team members from different departments to define and execute on projects which will have a significant impact on the direction and future of our company.
- You have built useful, thoughtful Django applications in the past, either during your education, at home or at work.
- You have experience with Python/Django and/or React, and bonus points for GraphQL
- You can turn ideas into production-ready code with autonomy and with a strong will to always do the best by users and the rest of the team.
- You know best engineering practices, tools and development patterns.
- You care about writing quality code and building a great product. We expect you to develop opinions about how we can do that better and to productively share those ideas with the rest of the team.
Ideally, you have some knowledge of AWS basics.
- Fulltime REMOTE role
- We offer a competitive salary, great perks, volunteer days, professional development allowance, fitness or mindful app subscriptions and remote team lunches to help you stay connected.