|Требуемый опыт||От 3 лет|
|Опубликована||11 февраля 2019 г.|
Our client is a provider of flexible software solutions that enable their customers to perform fully automated, fast and reliable checks of government-issued ID’s. This includes passports, national IDs and driver’s licenses. Furthermore, their accurate Face Matching technology (including Liveness Detection) ensures that the ID being verified really does belong to the person presenting it.
Capturing an ID and a selfie with their cutting-edge ID verification solutions is simple: the efficient process and the high usability are based on years of user experience. Since the whole verification process is fully automated, it only takes a few seconds and eliminates the human (error) factor. Their comprehensive ID template database enables reliable ID verification of all European IDs and driver’s licenses, as well as many current IDs from outside of Europe.
They are looking for a skilled Full Stack Python Developer to join their team. You will be an important part of their team.
- Architecture and development, extension of the web services and the necessary database infrastructure;
- Definition of the necessary data exchange schemas;
- Development of new functions in the web application;
- Definition of test cases and test specifications;
- Participation in the implementation and further development of all necessary software structures and modules, in particular of the framework and the functional components;
- Development of software distribution concepts and participation in implementation;
- Obtaining necessary work for its work from the responsible developers;
- Implementation and maintenance of the necessary development environments;
- Installation and customization of customer systems and project management of customer projects;
- Collaborate with external partners if necessary to solve the task;
- Documentation and presentation of the results of your work to management and customers.
- At least 4+ years of professional Python software development experience
- Good knowledge and many years of experience in the development of REST (full) web services;
- Experience in architecture and scalability of web applications;
- Experience in design and implementation of Web UIs;
- Evaluation and preparation of XML / JSON formatted strings for the UI;
- Knowledge in the integration of native Windows Dlls in Python;
- Setting up and configuration of Apache Web Server;
- To be familiar with MongoDB;
- Ability to analyze and implement customer requirements;
- Good communication skills and good flexibility;
- The ability to learn new technology knowledge fast — and to have an urge for this;
- Flexible and adaptable to work with a variety of technology and business challenges;
- Excellent and proven problem solving ability;
- Good written and spoken communications in English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in the field of image processing with OpenCV is desirable;
- Experience with C++, Jenkins, AJAX.
- Only interesting and challenging projects;
- Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
- Open management and friendly dynamic team;
- Good salary;
- English classes;
- Practical location and productive environment;
- Make it win-win for you and the company.